Profile of Maritime Administrator
Directorate General of Sea Transportation
The Directorate General of Sea Tranportations has the task of formulating and implementing technical policies and standardization in the field of marine transportation.
The realization of effective national marine transportation, efficient and competitive and provide added value as infrastructure and the backbone of national and state life.
- Conducting transport activities in the waters in order to facilitate the flow of people / and / or goods through waters safely, safely, quickly, smoothly, orderly and orderly, convenient and efficient.
- Carry out port activities that are reliable and highly capable, ensuring efficiency and have global competitiveness to support national and regional development with the insight of the archipelago.
- To organize the safety and security of water and port transportation.
- Carry out the protection of the maritime environment in the waters of the archipelago.
- Implement consolidation of the role of society, business and government through restructuring and regulatory reform.
DGST Organization Structure
Ir. R. AGUS H. PURNOMO, MM.
Director General of Sea Transportation
Ir. ARIF TOHA TJAHJAGAMA, DEA
Secretary of Directorate General of Sea Transportation
Dr. Capt. WISNU HANDOKO, M.Sc
Director of Sea Traffic and Transport
Director of Port Affairs
CAPT. SUDIONO, M,MAR
Director of Marine Safety and Seafarer
Drs. BASAR ANTONIUS
Director of Navigation
IR. AHMAD, M.MTR
Director of Sea and Coastguard
Safety & Security
- Optimizing the compliance standards of safety and security of shipping in particular the adequacy of the safety and reliability of infrastructure in accordance with the development of technology.
- Improving the quality and quantity of human resources according to its competence in line with the imporvement of standards in safety and security of shipping.
- Optimization of monitoring and law enforcement in compliance with safety standards and security of shipping Increasing the awareness and participation of the public and businesses entity
- Optimization of compliance facilities and infrastructure of sea transport.
- Implementation and optimization of pioneer marine transportation service.
- Optimization of integrated multimodal and intermodal transportation services.
- Optimization of multi-operator transportation scheme.
- Improvement of quality, quantity, standard HR competency of Navigation and Seafarer.
- Optimization of the implementation of the marine environment protection.
- Efficient use of fossil-based fuels in transportation optimization of bureaucratic reforms.
- Increasing suitability, adequacy and reliability of marine transportation infrastructure.
- Provision of supporting facilities in optimizing the utilization of marine transport facilities and infrastructure.
- Optimizing the role of sea transport in the freight distribution / logistics.
- Optimizing the use of technology in the organization of the sea transportation sector.
- To Inrease provision of marine transportation infrastructure by the investor / private.
Our Future Ready Framework
The Sea Toll Road program marks a concrete step forward in President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo's plan to turn Indonesia into a global maritime axis.